Old 05-10-2005, 08:19 PM
huphup

Default Geoff Hamilton's Garden Designer

I always was a fan of Geoff Hamilton and came across this bit of
software on ebay today:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...1172%26fvi%3D1

Not bothered about the Will Maker etc but the other bit looks good.
Anyone know if this Geoff Hamilton software is any good?

Cheers,

hup hup

Old 05-10-2005, 08:25 PM
John

In article .com,
"huphup" wrote:

I always was a fan of Geoff Hamilton and came across this bit of
software on ebay today:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=http%3A% 2F%
2Fsearch.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ff rom%3DR40%26satitle%3D718676
1172%26fvi%3D1

Not bothered about the Will Maker etc but the other bit looks good.
Anyone know if this Geoff Hamilton software is any good?

Cheers,

hup hup

I tried it a while ago - not very impressed.

John
Old 05-10-2005, 09:12 PM
Broadback

John wrote:

In article .com,
"huphup" wrote:

I always was a fan of Geoff Hamilton and came across this bit of
software on ebay today:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=http%3A% 2F%
2Fsearch.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3 Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D718676
1172%26fvi%3D1

Not bothered about the Will Maker etc but the other bit looks good.
Anyone know if this Geoff Hamilton software is any good?

Cheers,

hup hup

I tried it a while ago - not very impressed.

John

Didn't do anything for me either.
Old 05-10-2005, 11:54 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message .com
from "huphup" contains these words:

I always was a fan of Geoff Hamilton and came across this bit of
software on ebay today:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...1172%26fvi%3D1

Not bothered about the Will Maker etc but the other bit looks good.
Anyone know if this Geoff Hamilton software is any good?

Yes - oybbql useless. I can send you a CD with it on if you want it.

Just tried checking for size in case it was of e-mailable size, and the
program won't run.

The blurb on the box says: "Give your garden a Ground Force style
makeover with this superb multimedia program." That should be warning
enough.

--
Rusty
Old 06-10-2005, 12:31 AM
Mike Lyle

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message .com
from "huphup" contains these words:

I always was a fan of Geoff Hamilton and came across this bit of
software on ebay today:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...1172%26fvi%3D1

Not bothered about the Will Maker etc but the other bit looks

good.
Anyone know if this Geoff Hamilton software is any good?

Yes - oybbql useless. I can send you a CD with it on if you want

it.

Just tried checking for size in case it was of e-mailable size, and
the program won't run.

The blurb on the box says: "Give your garden a Ground Force style
makeover with this superb multimedia program." That should be

warning
enough.

I hope Geoff H isn't reading this, or I imagine he's broken several
strings on his harp and made St Cecilia cross. I can't associate him
with that vile approach to gardening.

--
Mike.