GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Winter Density lettuce seeds not germinating at all (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/108070-winter-density-lettuce-seeds-not-germinating-all.html)

La puce 21-10-2005 10:48 AM

Winter Density lettuce seeds not germinating at all

Janet Baraclough wrote:
I'm sure you can all see now, where the problem lies.

I must have gone blind over night. Where is the problem?!

La puce 21-10-2005 11:10 AM

Winter Density lettuce seeds not germinating at all

Janet Baraclough wrote:
We're speaking English. It's persistent; check in any English dictionary.

As I said - persistant means evergreen. But it really doesn't matter.

As for the apologies you so much seek from me, I did apologise in a
post responding to you. But that's not enough for you. You have ignored
it so that you have this continuous war going on.

And finally on the 'misatributions'on Kay, Chris and Harold's posts -
as I said before I'm on beta google and it's hard to see what my post
is going to look like.

Is that sufficient or do you want something else from me?