GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   When is the best time to mulch beds? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/108083-when-best-time-mulch-beds.html)

davout 16-10-2005 05:16 PM

When is the best time to mulch beds?

I have three large herbaceous beds that I cleared and replanted during
this summer. I'd like to put a mulch over them to help suppress weeds.
When is the best time to do this?

Harold Walker 16-10-2005 05:36 PM

When is the best time to mulch beds?

"davout" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have three large herbaceous beds that I cleared and replanted during
this summer. I'd like to put a mulch over them to help suppress weeds.
When is the best time to do this?

NOW....meaning anytime.......H

Geoff 17-10-2005 09:02 AM

When is the best time to mulch beds?

"davout" wrote

I have three large herbaceous beds that I cleared and replanted during
this summer.

Now BUT not if the ground is deep down dry.