Old 10-11-2005, 04:00 PM
middleton.walker

Default OT clearing jackdaw`s nest

"La puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mike Lyle wrote:

Huh? Me?

Well yes, I was surprised because you are a nice guy but why did you
write 'Est ce qu'elle a du chien?' then. And then Sacha said 'French
bitch' (

Oh Mike just wished to practice his French

Old 10-11-2005, 04:08 PM
La puce

middleton.walker wrote:
Mike Lyle wrote:
Huh? Me?

Well yes, I was surprised because you are a nice guy but why did you
write 'Est ce qu'elle a du chien?' then. And then Sacha said 'French
bitch' (

Oh Mike just wished to practice his French

Hmmm.... I've just re-read this part of the conversation and it does
seem strange that the 'dog', then 'fleas', then 'bitch' kinda ran in a
proper order.

Still, I'd be too happy to help anyone practice its French )

Old 10-11-2005, 04:09 PM
Mike Lyle

La puce wrote:
Mike Lyle wrote:

Huh? Me?

Well yes, I was surprised because you are a nice guy but why did

you
write 'Est ce qu'elle a du chien?' [...]

Oh, dear! Is it an insult? I thought it was an innocent bit of slangy
stuff, even rather complimentary...I rush to my dictionnaires...nope:
seems all right. Perhaps it's changed since then, and must serve as a
warning not to mess around in other people's languages.

--
Mike.

Old 10-11-2005, 04:18 PM
middleton.walker

"La puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

middleton.walker wrote:
Mike Lyle wrote:
Huh? Me?

Well yes, I was surprised because you are a nice guy but why did you
write 'Est ce qu'elle a du chien?' then. And then Sacha said 'French
bitch' (

Oh Mike just wished to practice his French

Hmmm.... I've just re-read this part of the conversation and it does
seem strange that the 'dog', then 'fleas', then 'bitch' kinda ran in a
proper order.

Still, I'd be too happy to help anyone practice its French )

I think I could use some help....I was just asked something like...vouley
vous me couche....at least that is what it sounded like...never did find out
what she meant...H

Old 10-11-2005, 04:31 PM
La puce

Mike Lyle wrote:

Oh, dear! Is it an insult? I thought it was an innocent bit of slangy
stuff, even rather complimentary...I rush to my dictionnaires...nope:
seems all right. Perhaps it's changed since then, and must serve as a
warning not to mess around in other people's languages.

LOL! But you are right!!! Off course you are!!! And I'm so bloooody
glad for it. You see, I must have descended into a really dark place
because some people in here have dragged me down like [c e n s o r e
d] and they know who they are.

But off course. I don't know you all well in here yet - given the
onslaught of rubbish I've received, I'm not sure who's pleasant or not
or who's taking the peeth )

Old 10-11-2005, 04:34 PM
La puce

middleton.walker wrote:
Still, I'd be too happy to help anyone practice its French )

I think I could use some help....I was just asked something like...vouley
vous me couche....at least that is what it sounded like...never did find out
what she meant...H

Right. You should have replied "Aimez vous la choucroutte?". It never
fails. Believe me.

Old 10-11-2005, 05:33 PM
La puce

Sacha wrote:
Janet posted some harmless remark about 'hit and miss gardening' and you
immediately pounced on it to insult her.

(snip)

You are a liar. Janet called me a troll after my first post. My first
post! From that point on you protected Janet because I defended myself.
You went on about my RHS. Your poor friend David Poole was so
ambarassed about your behaviour we had to stop discussing something
interesting to me but to him too. You are a disgrace and don't deserve
the friends you have. And you couldn't even start guessing who has
posted me emails. You are so deluded.

You call me a French bitch and if you both now regret it it's tough.
Yes I told Janet to got back to her cauldron. Yes I said you mop after
your husband and carry cream cakes. Well don't you?! Off course you do
but that doesn't work with your ideas of grandeur doesn't it.

You didn't know who I was, you don't know who I know, you don't know
what I do, you both are so wrapped up with your own selves you cannot
see past your noses. I'd think Janet to be better than you. But you
deserve each other clearly. You are both terribly horrible people. This
is a lesson to you both. I'll never be your friend.

Old 10-11-2005, 05:59 PM
Mike

- I've been around this group long enough!

And THAT is the problem. You OWN it :-((

Old 10-11-2005, 05:59 PM
Sacha

On 10/11/05 17:33, in article
, "La puce"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:
Janet posted some harmless remark about 'hit and miss gardening' and you
immediately pounced on it to insult her.

(snip)

You are a liar. Janet called me a troll after my first post.

Which has nothing to do with you picking a fight with her over a perfectly
innocent post. If you intend to continue to do that with everything Janet
posts, this will be a happy little group, won't it?

My first
post! From that point on you protected Janet because I defended myself.

No, I do not protect Janet, as you so childishly call it. I comment upon
what I observe and what I observe is you being determined to be allowed to
post duff information and get away with it, and then throwing a tantrum when
that doesn't happen. You're giving every appearance of being a spoiled
brat.

You went on about my RHS. Your poor friend David Poole was so
ambarassed about your behaviour we had to stop discussing something
interesting to me but to him too. You are a disgrace and don't deserve
the friends you have. And you couldn't even start guessing who has
posted me emails. You are so deluded.

Did David Poole tell you he was embarrassed by my behaviour? And of course,
I can guess who is emailing you - I've been around this group long enough!
If it comes to that, I've had several saying what a bloody awful bore you
are. See how that works?

You call me a French bitch and if you both now regret it it's tough.

I did not call you a French bitch or anything like it and I don't regret
anything, other than your appalling behaviour.

Yes I told Janet to got back to her cauldron. Yes I said you mop after
your husband and carry cream cakes. Well don't you?! Off course you do
but that doesn't work with your ideas of grandeur doesn't it.

Ideas of grandeur? What are you on about now? Why have I got ideas of
grandeur because I object, quite reasonably, to your temper tantrum pulling
my husband into a fight that you have whipped up and which has nothing to do
with him or his business? The one with ideas above her station would appear
to be you. You think you can come here and tell everyone what to do and how
to do it and we will? Dear me, what a mistake.

You didn't know who I was, you don't know who I know, you don't know
what I do, you both are so wrapped up with your own selves you cannot
see past your noses.

I think you've missed one important thing - I don't *care*. I do know that
you're a major foot stamper with big ideas of how important she is and
that's enough, thanks.

I'd think Janet to be better than you. But you
deserve each other clearly. You are both terribly horrible people.

We are indeed - I'd steer clear of us, if I were you.

This
is a lesson to you both. I'll never be your friend.

Promise? I can't imagine how we'll get over it but I'm sure we'll both try
very, very hard to get by without your 'friendship'.

This group is not about you, you know. Let's try to remember that, shall
you?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 10-11-2005, 06:20 PM
middleton.walker

"La puce" wrote in message
ups.com...

middleton.walker wrote:
Still, I'd be too happy to help anyone practice its French )

I think I could use some help....I was just asked something like...vouley
vous me couche....at least that is what it sounded like...never did find
out
what she meant...H

Right. You should have replied "Aimez vous la choucroutte?". It never
fails. Believe me.

I hate sauerkraut

Old 10-11-2005, 07:10 PM
La puce

Sacha wrote:
You need to learn to read, girl. Sacha did not say 'French bitch'.

No. Your twin friend did. You are both so similar. You are as bad as
her.

Sacha wrote:
On 9/11/05 17:03, in article

,
"Janet Baraclough" wrote:

[...]
Not to mention, "Those who lie with dogs, get fleas".

Coincidences are a bugger, aren't they?

Mais enfin, est-ce-qu'elle a du chien?

Only a French bitch.
Janet

Old 10-11-2005, 07:13 PM
La puce

middleton.walker wrote:

I hate sauerkraut

Moi aussi )

Old 10-11-2005, 07:15 PM
middleton.walker

"La puce" wrote in message
ups.com...

Sacha wrote:
You need to learn to read, girl. Sacha did not say 'French bitch'.

No. Your twin friend did. You are both so similar. You are as bad as
her.

Sacha wrote:
On 9/11/05 17:03, in article

,
"Janet Baraclough" wrote:

[...]
Not to mention, "Those who lie with dogs, get fleas".
Coincidences are a bugger, aren't they?

Mais enfin, est-ce-qu'elle a du chien?

Only a French bitch.
Janet

ook la la...here we go again.....I wonder who is the bitch of all bitches

Old 10-11-2005, 07:23 PM
La puce

middleton.walker wrote:
ook la la...here we go again.....I wonder who is the bitch of all bitches

I don't know. Why don't you run some bets and become rich?! Then we can
talk again about those French lessons.

The rain has stopped. I really hope for a clear week end. So much to
do! The builders have left me lots of wood - huge planks and all. I'll
be able to do 3 raised beds at least )

Jackdaw chicks Sacha United Kingdom 15 24-05-2007 11:22 AM
effort in clearing up hazy water... will this do? linda mar Freshwater Aquaria Plants 53 20-04-2003 05:56 AM
water report (WAS: effort in clearing up hazy water... will this do?) LM Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 05:56 AM
water report (WAS: effort in clearing up hazy water... will this do?) LM Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 02-03-2003 07:08 PM
MTD snowblower not clearing to asphalt Tim Lawns 1 24-02-2003 09:07 AM