GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Clouds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/109101-clouds.html)

Mike 16-11-2005 08:51 AM

Clouds

http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/nebraska/ju...-mammatus.html

Mike 16-11-2005 12:06 PM

Clouds

"martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:51:39 +0000 (UTC), "Mike"
wrote:

http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/nebraska/ju...-mammatus.html

Whatever turns you on, Mike :-)
--

You mean to tell me that you are not turned on by the beauty of nature?

Is it a case that you cannot 'control it' as you do the weeds and the lawns
and the flower beds in your garden?

A pity and I would say you have your priorities wrong.

Mike

La puce 16-11-2005 12:40 PM

Clouds

martin wrote:
http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/nebraska/ju...-mammatus.html

Whatever turns you on, Mike :-)

But these are *so* beautiful!! Thank you Mike.

listening to Lovely Lil' Fluffy Clouds by Orb ...

Mike 16-11-2005 12:50 PM

Clouds

"La puce" wrote in message
ups.com...

martin wrote:
http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/nebraska/ju...-mammatus.html

Whatever turns you on, Mike :-)

But these are *so* beautiful!! Thank you Mike.

listening to Lovely Lil' Fluffy Clouds by Orb ...

Thank you. That's what I thought and as this newsgroup is dealing with
people who are out in the elements, I thought they would appreciate it as
well, but I was forgetting the biggots who have me kill filled because I
'dare' to question their word and 'authority':-((

Never mind .... their loss :-))

Mike

roonster 16-11-2005 11:25 PM

WOW!! amazing!