GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Daffodils. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/109538-daffodils.html)

Brian 02-12-2005 07:09 PM

Daffodils.

This week, last year, I had to visit Falmouth~~ I posted that
daffodils were available roadside 75p/bunch.
I would have thought this year they would have been even earlier~ but
have not heard?.
Best Wishes Brian.

Sacha 02-12-2005 07:14 PM

Daffodils.

On 2/12/05 7:09 pm, in article ,
"Brian" --- 'flayb' to respond wrote:

This week, last year, I had to visit Falmouth~~ I posted that
daffodils were available roadside 75p/bunch.
I would have thought this year they would have been even earlier~ but
have not heard?.
Best Wishes Brian.

Don't know about Cornwall but Tresco is posting bunches of narcissi - they
start at £12 for 20.
http://www.tresco.co.uk/news/news_flowers_for_sale.asp
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Chris Hogg 03-12-2005 12:41 PM

Daffodils.

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 19:09:35 -0000, "Brian" ---
'flayb' to respond wrote:

This week, last year, I had to visit Falmouth~~ I posted that
daffodils were available roadside 75p/bunch.
I would have thought this year they would have been even earlier~ but
have not heard?.
Best Wishes Brian.

I saw bunches of daffs for sale in a bucket outside a farm gate
earlier this week, in west Cornwall.

--
Chris