GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Urgent (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/109561-urgent.html)

The One 03-12-2005 04:10 PM

Urgent

Attention Mike Crowe, you are wanted over at isle of wight newsgroup to
answer questions about your monorail, which you have conveniently dodged.

Jaques d'Alltrades 03-12-2005 08:01 PM

Urgent

The message
from "The One" contains these words:

Attention Mike Crowe, you are wanted over at isle of wight newsgroup to
answer questions about your monorail, which you have conveniently dodged.

Hello Careless...

D-minus

Diddle-diddle dumpling, my son John
Went to bed with his trousers on,
One sock off and one sock on,
Diddle diddle dumpling, my son John...

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Sacha 03-12-2005 11:25 PM

Urgent

On 3/12/05 20:01, in article ,
"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote:

The message
from "The One" contains these words:

Attention Mike Crowe, you are wanted over at isle of wight newsgroup to
answer questions about your monorail, which you have conveniently dodged.

Hello Careless...

D-minus

Diddle-diddle dumpling, my son John
Went to bed with his trousers on,
One sock off and one sock on,
Diddle diddle dumpling, my son John...

Look at that newsgroup. There seems to be a perpetual cloning going on.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Rusty Hinge 2 04-12-2005 01:16 AM

Urgent

The message k
from Sacha contains these words:

Look at that newsgroup. There seems to be a perpetual cloning going on.

CBA

I'd present an RFD for a RMposter if there were such a facility.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Arthur 04-12-2005 09:50 AM

Urgent

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 01:16:42 -0000, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:

The message k
from Sacha contains these words:

Look at that newsgroup. There seems to be a perpetual cloning going on.

CBA

I'd present an RFD for a RMposter if there were such a facility.

Perhaps I should explain that Mike has many friends on
uk.local.isle-of-wight, just as he does here.
One of them admires him so much that he imitates Mike's email address.

Arthur

Sacha 04-12-2005 10:28 AM

Urgent

On 4/12/05 1:16, in article ,
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote:

The message k
from Sacha contains these words:

Look at that newsgroup. There seems to be a perpetual cloning going on.

CBA

I'd present an RFD for a RMposter if there were such a facility.

Er.....?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Rusty Hinge 2 04-12-2005 10:46 AM

Urgent

The message op.s086ylgynapnze@home1
from Arthur contains these words:
wrote:
The message k
from Sacha contains these words:

Look at that newsgroup. There seems to be a perpetual cloning going on.

CBA

I'd present an RFD for a RMposter if there were such a facility.

Perhaps I should explain that Mike has many friends on
uk.local.isle-of-wight, just as he does here.
One of them admires him so much that he imitates Mike's email address.

The other one's got bells on.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Sacha 04-12-2005 12:58 PM

Urgent

On 4/12/05 11:02, in article ,
"martin" wrote:

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 10:28:59 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 4/12/05 1:16, in article
,
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote:

snip
I'd present an RFD for a RMposter if there were such a facility.

Er.....?

Request For Discussion ReMove poster

;-)) Thanks for the translation.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Alan Holmes 04-12-2005 02:38 PM

Urgent

k...
wrote:
The message k
from Sacha contains these words:

Look at that newsgroup. There seems to be a perpetual cloning going
on.

CBA

I'd present an RFD for a RMposter if there were such a facility.

Perhaps I should explain that Mike has many friends on
uk.local.isle-of-wight, just as he does here.
One of them admires him so much that he imitates Mike's email address.

The other one's got bells on.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

It's not just a sig you need, it's abrain with some sort of logic built in.

Nick Maclaren 04-12-2005 03:05 PM

Urgent

In article ,
Alan Holmes wrote:

It's not just a sig you need, it's abrain with some sort of logic built in.

Hmm. One upon a time I thought so, but now I am convinced that it is
actually a handicap. I came to that conclusion by comparing myself
and people like me with people like our current Prime Minister and
the current president of the USA.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

middleton.walker 04-12-2005 03:16 PM

Urgent

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
In article ,
Alan Holmes wrote:

It's not just a sig you need, it's abrain with some sort of logic built
in.

Hmm. One upon a time I thought so, but now I am convinced that it is
actually a handicap. I came to that conclusion by comparing myself
and people like me with people like our current Prime Minister and
the current president of the USA.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Not that I think much of Tony B. but would rather have than George W.

Alan Holmes 04-12-2005 03:44 PM

Urgent

Alan Holmes wrote:

It's not just a sig you need, it's a brain with some sort of logic built
in.

Hmm. One upon a time I thought so, but now I am convinced that it is
actually a handicap. I came to that conclusion by comparing myself
and people like me with people like our current Prime Minister and
the current president of the USA.

Everyone is better and more sensible than either of those two, so don't put
yourself down.

Alan

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Alan Holmes 04-12-2005 03:45 PM

Urgent

Alan Holmes wrote:

It's not just a sig you need, it's abrain with some sort of logic built
in.

Hmm. One upon a time I thought so, but now I am convinced that it is
actually a handicap. I came to that conclusion by comparing myself
and people like me with people like our current Prime Minister and
the current president of the USA.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Not that I think much of Tony B. but would rather have than George W.

You really are sad!(:-)

Alan

middleton.walker 04-12-2005 03:46 PM

Urgent

Alan Holmes wrote:

It's not just a sig you need, it's abrain with some sort of logic built
in.

Hmm. One upon a time I thought so, but now I am convinced that it is
actually a handicap. I came to that conclusion by comparing myself
and people like me with people like our current Prime Minister and
the current president of the USA.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Not that I think much of Tony B. but would rather have than George W.

You really are sad!(:-)

Alan

Suspect that if a 'sadness' exists perhaps you should look in a
mirror...stand back tho in case it shatters...H

Nick Maclaren 04-12-2005 04:19 PM

Urgent

In article ,
middleton.walker wrote:

Not that I think much of Tony B. but would rather have than George W.

I doubt that you mean George Washington, who was definitely competent.
One can argue about his morals, but he was nobody's fool.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.