GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Looking for... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/109812-re-looking.html)

Bob Hobden 11-12-2005 03:25 PM

Looking for...

"Dave Poole" wrote
Its a bit of outside chance I know, but I'm looking for Impatiens
sodenii (oliveranum) and Distictis buccinatoria for planting out next
year. I'm pretty certain I've tracked down the Distictis, but the
Impatiens seems a bit of a problem. If anyone grows this and would
like to trade a cutting - so much the better.

http://www.specialplants.net/ in Wiltshire has the Impatiens on their list
as do two others on the RHS Plantfinder.

www.plantsman.com had the Distictis but I was under the impression they had
retired.

--
Regards
Bob

Sacha 11-12-2005 06:57 PM

Looking for...

On 11/12/05 15:25, in article , "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

snip

www.plantsman.com had the Distictis but I was under the impression they had
retired.