GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cool item on e-bay (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/109982-cool-item-e-bay.html)

dayzy 19-12-2005 06:19 PM

Cool item on e-bay

You have to take a look at this item that I feel on e-bay. I never saw
this before and i am wondering if it is true and if they could really
keep this alive

What do you think??

item 7732673101

Copy this and put it e-bay search.

Dayzy

Henry 19-12-2005 06:53 PM

Cool item on e-bay

"dayzy" wrote in message
You have to take a look at this item that I feel on e-bay. I never saw
this before and i am wondering if it is true and if they could really keep
this alive

What do you think??

item 7732673101

Copy this and put it e-bay search.

Dayzy

and all the way from Canada...........it would surely get bounced around to
much.

dayzy 19-12-2005 08:43 PM

Cool item on e-bay

Henry wrote:
"dayzy" wrote in message

You have to take a look at this item that I feel on e-bay. I never saw
this before and i am wondering if it is true and if they could really keep
this alive

What do you think??

item 7732673101

Copy this and put it e-bay search.

Dayzy

and all the way from Canada...........it would surely get bounced around to
much.

it's for Canada only as they say in the ad. That kid is holding the
bottle upside down! Really looks cool. if i would live in Canada i think
i would give it a try.

dayzy