Old 25-12-2005, 04:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Starlord

Default Merry Christmas and Happy Yule to all

Hay did those canna I sent you last spring grow?

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Astronomy Net Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/astronomy_net
In Garden Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/ingarden
Blast Off Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/starlords

"madgardener" wrote in message
Wishing all of the gardeners all over the world peace this night, with

Old 26-12-2005, 04:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
madgardener

they developed mold and despite the treatment that I did to them, they died
a horrible death. Would you consider a couple of rhizomes come springtime?
The peat moss I had the rhizomes in was perfect, but the one rhizome that
developed the mold just up and went so quickly, I was ashamed to tell you it
died.....forgive me?