Old 01-01-2006, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Edward Sparkes

I'm sorry to tell those who knew him, met him, and read his posts with
enjoyment, that Edward Sparkes died on 30 September. I heard from Jennifer
today. Edward was one or urg's characters, a really smashing man of great
humour and general irreverence - I think all of us who met him in 'real
life' enjoyed his company hugely and he is a real loss.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 01-01-2006, 08:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kay Easton

In message , Sacha
writes
I'm sorry to tell those who knew him, met him, and read his posts with
enjoyment, that Edward Sparkes died on 30 September. I heard from Jennifer
today. Edward was one or urg's characters, a really smashing man of great
humour and general irreverence - I think all of us who met him in 'real
life' enjoyed his company hugely and he is a real loss.

Yes indeed, a sad loss, and my sympathy to Jennifer.
--
Kay
Old 01-01-2006, 11:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:05:12 +0000, Kay Easton
wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes
I'm sorry to tell those who knew him, met him, and read his posts with
enjoyment, that Edward Sparkes died on 30 September. I heard from Jennifer
today. Edward was one or urg's characters, a really smashing man of great
humour and general irreverence - I think all of us who met him in 'real
life' enjoyed his company hugely and he is a real loss.

Yes indeed, a sad loss, and my sympathy to Jennifer.

From me too. They visited me and brought some snowdrops last Spring.
He will be remembered each time they bloom.

Pam in Bristol
Old 02-01-2006, 10:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

The message k
from Sacha contains these words:

I'm sorry to tell those who knew him, met him, and read his posts with
enjoyment, that Edward Sparkes died on 30 September. I heard from Jennifer
today. Edward was one or urg's characters, a really smashing man of great
humour and general irreverence - I think all of us who met him in 'real
life' enjoyed his company hugely and he is a real loss.

Indeed. I'd forgotten that he sometimes looked in here. If there's any
justice in Heaven, they'll give him his own Spitfire.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig