GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT Isle of Wight Manor House Hotel (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/110340-ot-isle-wight-manor-house-hotel.html)

Mike 05-01-2006 05:45 PM

OT Isle of Wight Manor House Hotel

For those interested, and there are some, you watch ;-)) Shanklin Manor
House Hotel on the Isle of Wight, (the Manor House mentioned in the Doomsday
Book), has ceased trading as an Hotel and is returning to private
residential use.

:-))

Mike
I would be more than grateful, if someone would post where I have said that
my daughter, who just happens to live at Shanklin Manor, is "The Lady of The
Manor". I don't think I did, 'cos she isn't, and I don't knowingly tell lies
:-))

I trust you all had a wonderful Christmas and saw the New Year in in the
appropriate fashion ;-)) ie, with a real piper ex The Black Watch at
Shanklin Manor :-))

:-))

Happy New Year
www.rnshipmates.co.uk