GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   test (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/110442-test.html)

La Puce 08-01-2006 05:04 PM

test

soz. my posts don't show :o( Just trying if new thread would work ...

Rusty Hinge 2 09-01-2006 11:08 AM

test

The message .com
from "La Puce" contains these words:

soz. my posts don't show :o( Just trying if new thread would work ...

soz?

Allo-Allo

Surme of ze?

/Allo

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

La Puce 09-01-2006 11:54 AM

test

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:
soz?

Yes, soz. It's a moblie phone text word for 'sorry'.

Allo-Allo
Surme of ze?
/Allo

AAAarrrghhhhh ... there's always one isn't it. I met Rene actually
once, Gordon Kaye, and he thought I was mocking him. Once we arrived in
the VIP room, he grabbed me by the arm and demanded to know how someone
could play such a good joke. I didn't have the heart to tell him I was
French - I didn't watch the show either. Somebody else did tell him but
he kept looking at me throughout the day in a very suspicious way :o)