GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Thanks to...... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/110907-thanks.html)

Gilli 25-01-2006 09:49 PM

Thanks to......

all of you for your advice re campsis radicans. I'll fork in a good fertiliser in Spring. Failing that, I'll plant something else in its place!!

Rusty Hinge 2 26-01-2006 10:02 AM

Thanks to......

The message
from Gilli contains these words:

all of you for your advice re campsis radicans. I'll fork in a good
fertiliser in Spring. Failing that, I'll plant something else in its
place!!

Rather depends on what you're going to grow - if you're not going to
fork in the fertiliser, you could try a double-glazing salesman or a
politician [1] in its place - works wonders with shrubs, and more
especially, grape vines.

[1] G&S #

I've got a little list, I've got a little list...

/#

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Sue 26-01-2006 05:55 PM

Thanks to......

"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote

Rather depends on what you're going to grow - if you're not going to
fork in the fertiliser, you could try a double-glazing salesman or a
politician [1] in its place - works wonders with shrubs, and more
especially, grape vines.

snip

So -that's- what happened to Gillian Shephard... ;)

--
Sue

Gilli 27-01-2006 05:46 PM

Now why didnt I think of that!