GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   "Plants of Distinction" seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/110968-plants-distinction-seeds.html)

Paul Giverin 28-01-2006 12:51 PM

"Plants of Distinction" seeds

Anyone else waiting for their seed order from "Plants of Distinction"?

I ordered three weeks ago and I'm still waiting. I phoned last week and
a recorded message said that they were 10 days behind and trying to
close the gap. I've just phoned again and the message now says that they
are 10-14 days behind so obviously the gap isn't closing.

--
Paul Giverin

Steve Harris 28-01-2006 04:54 PM

"Plants of Distinction" seeds

In article , (Paul
Giverin) wrote:

Anyone else waiting for their seed order from "Plants of Distinction"?

Mine took a little under 3 weeks to arrive.

A useful bit of gardening software at
http://www.netservs.com/garden/