GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT crossword problem! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/111032-ot-crossword-problem.html)

Alan Holmes 29-01-2006 03:02 PM

OT crossword problem!

The clue is Comic Strip and the partial answer we have is:-

C_P___N

And I cannot think of any comic characters that fit that combination

It is just possible that the answer is:-

C_P_M_N

Any crossword nuts in this group!(:-)

Alan

PammyT 29-01-2006 03:26 PM

OT crossword problem!

--
X-No-Archive
"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

The clue is Comic Strip and the partial answer we have is:-

C_P___N

And I cannot think of any comic characters that fit that combination

It is just possible that the answer is:-

C_P_M_N

Any crossword nuts in this group!(:-)

Alan

I think you have a word wrong and the answer is 'cartoon'

Rusty Hinge 2 29-01-2006 04:27 PM

OT crossword problem!

The message
from "Alan Holmes" contains these words:

The clue is Comic Strip and the partial answer we have is:-

C_P___N

And I cannot think of any comic characters that fit that combination

It is just possible that the answer is:-

C_P_M_N

Any crossword nuts in this group!(:-)

The 'P' will be wrong.

Cartoon.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Alan Holmes 29-01-2006 06:58 PM

OT crossword problem!

"PammyT" wrote in message

X-No-Archive
"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

The clue is Comic Strip and the partial answer we have is:-

C_P___N

And I cannot think of any comic characters that fit that combination

It is just possible that the answer is:-

C_P_M_N

Any crossword nuts in this group!(:-)

Alan

I think you have a word wrong and the answer is 'cartoon'

It turned out the answer is cartoon.

Thanks all!

Alan