Old 22-03-2003, 12:30 PM
Paul Williamson

Default Mantis cultivator or alternatives

I have a double allotment plot which has nice easy to dig sandy/peaty soil.
As I get older/lazier I have been increasingly attracted to the thought of
purchasing a cultivator for the plot. There are lots of adverts for the
Mantis cultivator at the moment and I just wondered if anyone has used one
and has any comments on their reliability etc or likely competitor
machines....