Old 24-03-2003, 08:20 PM
Ophelia

Default Stuff I've been doing this week!

"Mike" wrote in message

Thanks indeed for that:-))

I am very lucky in that I don't worry about anything. Worry does no good
at all, so I am always very optimistic :-))

I am very pleased

I visit the Doctor on Thursday and no doubt he will send me for an Xray,
'then' we will find out. Fingers crossed!

Will keep them crossed for you! I will watch for your report.

The annoying thing is that if I have limited time left, it's a bit of a
sod 'cos I have just really started to enjoy myself doing all these
reunions since I retired!

Well given the worst. I am sure you can get loads in. Given the best.. no
change

BUT, I look on the bright side. My Mother died when she was in her 30's,
my father at 52, so at nearly 67 and generally A1, I have been on the
winning side :-))

Thanks for your thoughts :-))

Will be thinking of you.

Old 25-03-2003, 05:56 PM
Rodger Whitlock

Been trying to mow the grass, but it keeps raining and I haven't
yet brought it completely under control.

The pile made by a year's worth of prunings has, at long last,
been carted off to the municipal garden waste depot for
composting.

Regular inspections of tecophilaeas, which look like they may be
setting some seed!

Regular inspections of seed pots, which from time to time provide
a decadent thrill by actually germinating.

Awaiting a large order of propagation flats and pots, the better
wherewith to deal with the tidal wave of seedlings and rooted
cuttings.

Squirrels are emerging from hibernation and it's time to re-bait
the traps.

Pondering the problem of finding a source of pumice in bulk
quantities.

--
Rodger Whitlock
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada