GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Performance Power Chainsaw (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/11298-performance-power-chainsaw.html)

Rocket 22-03-2003 09:44 PM

Performance Power Chainsaw

Has anyone tried one of these as sold by B&Q? I have been borrowing a
McCulloch Mac Cat 335 and found it quite good but B&Q no longer seem to
stock them.

--
Rocket
MCSA

bnd777 23-03-2003 09:32 AM

Performance Power Chainsaw

The only problem we have had with "performance power " items from Band Q is
they dont seem to be able to get spare blades, parts etc