GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   First crop of the year (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/114328-first-crop-year.html)

[email protected] 10-02-2006 07:41 AM

First crop of the year

Picked and ate my first strawberries of the year yesterday, wonderfully
warm sunny day, shorts and t shirt weather, but today it's back to
coller and cloudy. Mike

shazzbat 10-02-2006 09:46 AM

First crop of the year

wrote in message
ups.com...
Picked and ate my first strawberries of the year yesterday, wonderfully
warm sunny day, shorts and t shirt weather, but today it's back to
coller and cloudy. Mike

Do you turn your coller up to keep the cold out?

Steve
(don't you hate it when that happens)?

Sacha 10-02-2006 12:38 PM

First crop of the year

On 10/2/06 7:41, in article
,
" wrote:

Picked and ate my first strawberries of the year yesterday, wonderfully
warm sunny day, shorts and t shirt weather, but today it's back to
coller and cloudy. Mike

It was -5 here last night!
--

Sacha