GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   1st comma (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/11589-1st-comma.html)

David Stallard 28-03-2003 01:20 PM

1st comma

David wrote:

Please excuse my ignorance, if I'd seen the tread, I could have worked
that out for myself. Not many butterflies here in S Wales yet, but
wonderfully warm and sunny. The garden is in for a big shock when
temps fall back to normal.
David

Annabel wrote:

"David" wrote in message

What is a comma? Could it be a spelling (or punctuation) error??

A butterfly.

Bell

Andy Spragg 29-03-2003 11:44 AM

1st comma

"Cerumen" pushed briefly to the front
of the queue on Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:02:41 -0000, and nailed this to
the shed door:

^ "Annabel" wrote in message
^ ...

^ I saw my first comma of the year in my garden, somewhat early isn't it?.

Lucky you ! I've only ever seen commas in late summer, never saw any
hibernators before. So far this year I've seen two brimstones and a
very battered small tortoiseshell.

^ I guess the weather has been warmer than usual, but I'm no butterfly
^ expert?

Hello, Cerumen, not seen you in here before.

Andy

--
sparge at globalnet point co point uk

He who is not confused