GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mazda (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/11646-mazda.html)

Ophelia 25-03-2003 06:32 PM

Mazda

Badger.. where and how do you store your hard top?

K 25-03-2003 07:08 PM

Mazda

"Ophelia" wrote in message
: Badger.. where and how do you store your hard top?
:
: O
:
As this has nothing to do with gardening I would suggest you take it to e
mail. Thank you.

Ophelia 25-03-2003 07:20 PM

Mazda

"K" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote in message
: Badger.. where and how do you store your hard top?
:
: O
:
As this has nothing to do with gardening I would suggest you take it to e
mail. Thank you.

Now why did you not complain about all the other ot posts:))) Is it because
you think I am a wee lassie:)) Dream on

O :)) xx

Little Badger 25-03-2003 07:44 PM

Mazda

Don't worry about K (Possibly George again)! Obviously he doesn't like it
because no one wants to talk to him!

I'm lucky! I store my hard top in the storage space in the roof where I
work! It's nice and dry and it's out of everyone's way!

Badger

Ophelia 25-03-2003 07:56 PM

Mazda

"Little Badger" wrote in message
Don't worry about K (Possibly George again)! Obviously he doesn't like it
because no one wants to talk to him!

I'm lucky! I store my hard top in the storage space in the roof where I
work! It's nice and dry and it's out of everyone's way!

Badger

Aye.. that is the problem.. finding enough space to store it flat

K 25-03-2003 10:44 PM

Mazda

"Little Badger" wrote in message
: O
: Don't worry about K (Possibly George again)! Obviously he doesn't like it
: because no one wants to talk to him!
:
: I'm lucky! I store my hard top in the storage space in the roof where I
: work! It's nice and dry and it's out of everyone's way!
:
: Badger
:
No, I'm not George, I'm not even the same sex.

K 25-03-2003 10:44 PM

Mazda

"Ophelia" wrote in message
:
: "K" wrote in message
: ...
:
: "Ophelia" wrote in message
: ...
: : Badger.. where and how do you store your hard top?
: :
: : O
: :
: As this has nothing to do with gardening I would suggest you take it to
: mail. Thank you.
:
: Now why did you not complain about all the other ot posts:)))

What other threads? This is a new post in a new thread.

Is it
because
: you think I am a wee lassie:)) Dream on
:
: O :)) xx
:
Why on earth should I think that?