Old 25-03-2003, 08:32 PM
Little Badger

Default Hanging baskets plants!

How is you hanging baskets coming on?
I've got numerous hanging baskets and wall baskets and wall pots already in
bloom in my greenhouse!

Will the peak too early?

--
Badger

Old 26-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

In message , Little Badger
writes
How is you hanging baskets coming on?
I've got numerous hanging baskets and wall baskets and wall pots already in
bloom in my greenhouse!

Will the peak too early?

Depends partly on where you live I guess.

It's rather earlier than we have them ready. We aim (and normally fail)
to have them planted up by early may, this gives them a few weeks in the
GH to settle in and get going well before we put them out at the end of
May /early June

I'm sure they will continue to flower well through the summer as long as
you keep on dead heading and trimming the plants back to keep them bushy
and feed them regularly
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ: