GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   pots/soilheater (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/11679-pots-soilheater.html)

Gary Livingstone 25-03-2003 10:33 PM

pots/soilheater

hi can anybody help im looking for any web sites that i can buy pots seed
trays also im planing to make a hot bed in the greenhouse and need to find
out were i can buy the cable also wot do you call the cable

Little Badger 25-03-2003 10:44 PM

pots/soilheater

Gary
Try the excellent Twowests company!
email them on: for a catalogue!

The cable is called simply soil warming cable and I've had the exactly same
idea as you for a winter project!

Badger

Mike Hunter 26-03-2003 07:44 PM

pots/soilheater

"Little Badger" wrote in message
Gary
Try the excellent Twowests company!
email them on: for a catalogue!

The cable is called simply soil warming cable and I've had the exactly

same
idea as you for a winter project!

Badger

"Gary Livingstone" wrote in message
hi can anybody help im looking for any web sites that i can buy pots

seed
trays also im planing to make a hot bed in the greenhouse and need to

find
out were i can buy the cable also wot do you call the cable

You could try Kays Horticultural (
www.kayshorticulture.com) who sell all
these things at excellent prices.
I placed my first-ever order with them last week (1000+ pots etc.) and was
told to expect 3-5 working days delivery. The stuff actually came in 2 days
so was v pleased.

Mike