Old 26-03-2003, 01:32 PM
Jack

Default Passionflower Cerulea

My passionflower didn't fare too well this winter (February frosts got it),
so I cut it back really hard. Sadly, it still doesn't look too well!! Does
cutting it back hard kill it or do I just have to be patient?

Thanks

Old 26-03-2003, 09:20 PM
Charlie Pridham

"Jack" wrote in message
My passionflower didn't fare too well this winter (February frosts got

it),
so I cut it back really hard. Sadly, it still doesn't look too well!!

Does
cutting it back hard kill it or do I just have to be patient?

Thanks

You can cut them back hard Jack, but its best to wait until April when it is
back in growth. You may have killed it but they often come from the roots so
sit tight!

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk