Old 26-03-2003, 01:32 PM
Steve Harris

Default Broad Bean "Red Epicure"

I'm looking for a source of seeds. Thomas Etty regrets he's unable to
supply them this year. Anyone else? (I have Googled)

Thanks!

Old 26-03-2003, 06:56 PM
Alan Gould

In article , Steve
Harris writes
I'm looking for a source of seeds. Thomas Etty regrets he's unable to
supply them this year. Anyone else? (I have Googled)

HDRA Heritage Seed Library has broad bean 'Canadian Purple' if that's
any help. www.hdra.org.uk
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.
Old 26-03-2003, 07:20 PM
Martin Sykes

"Steve Harris" wrote in message
I'm looking for a source of seeds. Thomas Etty regrets he's unable to
supply them this year. Anyone else? (I have Googled)

Thanks!

http://www.gonegardening.com/xq/ASP/...90/referer./qx
/gg_shop/product.htm

$1.59 for enough for a 15ft row