GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Slate Mulch (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/12005-slate-mulch.html)

OA 28-03-2003 12:21 PM

Slate Mulch

Does anyone know where to get hold of some of this fairly cheap. I
need to cover 30 square meters, I guess it should be about 1" deep.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice

Paul Kelly 28-03-2003 12:44 PM

Slate Mulch

"OA" wrote in message
Does anyone know where to get hold of some of this fairly cheap. I
need to cover 30 square meters, I guess it should be about 1" deep.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice

where are you?

Pinks hill Landscape merchants Nr Guildford carry a number of self binding
and mulching slates

pk

OA 28-03-2003 01:44 PM

Slate Mulch

Surrey

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:32:42 +0000 (UTC), "Paul Kelly"
wrote:

.. .

Paul Kelly 28-03-2003 02:32 PM

Slate Mulch

"OA" wrote in message

Surrey

Pinks hill: phone 01483 571 620

Wood street village nr Guildford

www.pinkshill.co.uk

self binding slate £85 plus vat per tonne bag 3.25+ per 25kg bag

pk

James 12-05-2003 07:56 PM

Slate Mulch

Try CED as well, they're nationwide.