GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wild garlic (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/12255-wild-garlic.html)

Chris Hogg 30-03-2003 02:33 AM

Wild garlic

I have a lot of wild garlic in the garden (aka three cornered leek,
allium triquetrum, not Ramsons which has a broader leaf AIUI), some of
which I can dig out but some of it is in difficult places, like in
stone walls and between paving slabs. Has anyone got a sure-fire way
of getting rid of it? I've tried glyphosate and also sodium chlorate,
neither with great success. Knocks it back a bit, but up it comes
again next year!

--
Chris