GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pests in Verbena and Rhododendron (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/12256-pests-verbena-rhododendron.html)

Peter James 30-03-2003 02:33 AM

Pests in Verbena and Rhododendron

I notice signs of some sort of insect attack on my Verbena and
Rhododendron. Partly eaten leaves mainly. No sign of any pest.
Anyone any ideas, and can I spray. Both are in flower. TIA
-
Peter James
Change AT to @ to reply

Carl Spaul 30-03-2003 02:33 AM

Peter James wrote in message
I notice signs of some sort of insect attack on my Verbena and
Rhododendron. Partly eaten leaves mainly. No sign of any pest.
Anyone any ideas, and can I spray. Both are in flower. TIA
-
Peter James
Change AT to @ to reply

Hi.
The problem sounds as if it could be snails and slugs, as they do tend
to dissapear during the day I lost 22 marigolds in 1 night last week,check
under rocks and other shady places.
Carl.