GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can anyone recommend a good hose/watering online supplier. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/12258-can-anyone-recommend-good-hose-watering-online-supplier.html)

[email protected] 30-03-2003 02:33 AM

Can anyone recommend a good hose/watering online supplier.

Hi,

I have a large patio with about 15 mixed size pots on it. I was
thinking of buying one of those "micro" irrigation type tube systems,
I know hozelock do one. Its quite expensive though.

Is it worth it (£40 I think at B&Q).

I also need 3 soaker hoses, (one 30m long and 2 15m long). Again the
only place I have seen them is b&q (£8 for one 10m)

Will I get these cheaper anywhere online?

Thanks