GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Canna Musifolia wanted (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/123553-canna-musifolia-wanted.html)

Bananaman 15-02-2006 07:57 PM

Canna Musifolia wanted

Trying to obtain the large leaf Canna Musifolia.
Need a piece of root/ rhizome.
Can offer seedling of Musa Mannii or Ensete Superbum or Ensete Glaucum (or all three!!).
Will exchange / trade.
Any offers please ??
Will give email address etc .
Thank you in advance.
Sidney Parker.

Bob Hobden 15-02-2006 11:05 PM

Canna Musifolia wanted

"Bananaman" wrote

Trying to obtain the large leaf Canna Musifolia.
Need a piece of root/ rhizome.
Can offer seedling of Musa Mannii or Ensete Superbum or Ensete Glaucum
(or all three!!).
Will exchange / trade.
Any offers please ??
Will give email address etc .
Thank you in advance.
Sidney Parker.

There is a Canna guy in Ashford Middlesex that used to list it but check
on...
http://www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinder/plantfinder.asp
where they list 15 suppliers in the UK.

--
Regards
Bob

Heracleum 15-02-2006 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bananaman
Trying to obtain the large leaf Canna Musifolia.
Need a piece of root/ rhizome.
Can offer seedling of Musa Mannii or Ensete Superbum or Ensete Glaucum (or all three!!).
Will exchange / trade.
Any offers please ??
Will give email address etc .
Thank you in advance.
Sidney Parker.

I may be able to help-Got a friend who grew these in pots last year. I will see if they overwintered ok and if so I can get a rhizome.

Bananaman 18-02-2006 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heracleum
I may be able to help-Got a friend who grew these in pots last year. I will see if they overwintered ok and if so I can get a rhizome.

Great ....
Thank you very much for your offer of help.
I will of course, pay for the plant material or offer my swaps as indicated.
Thanks again....
My E.mail is .
Look forward to haering from you.
Sid Parker.