GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Name of garden designer? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/123670-name-garden-designer.html)

JennyC 19-02-2006 04:47 PM

Name of garden designer?

Hi

Some time back - couple of years - I recall seeing a garden in a Gardeners World
(?) program. I think it was a show garden somewhere.

It was by a (young) woman.

It comprised a field like area and she built free standing walls from breeze
blocks - they were then painted a terracotta colour.

She planted sun or shade lovers on either side of the 'walls'.
It was a modern design and I'd like to see if I can get hold of any literature
on it.........

Anyone remember what I mean and who she was?

--
Jenny
(Rotterdam the Netherlands)

Bikie 19-02-2006 05:36 PM

Name of garden designer?

Bonita Bolitis? The garden is in King's Heath Park here in Birmingham.

Bikie 19-02-2006 05:39 PM

Name of garden designer?

Think the correct name might be Bonita Bulaitis

JennyC 20-02-2006 06:02 AM

Name of garden designer?

"Bikie" wrote in message
oups.com...
Think the correct name might be Bonita Bulaitis

Thanks :~))
Jenny