Old 24-02-2006, 05:40 PM posted to alt.troll,rec.ponds,alt.cracks,uk.rec.gardening
Ian Paul Freemanly

Default anyone have expeience with ac/dc converters? - Chuckie

Koi-Lo Stroked my keelbasa and whined:

"chuckie" wrote in message
roups.com...
I would say that is an ok price I donn't know the company so I cannot
say for sure how good of a deal you are getting.
Chuckie

================
Chuckie, please include the message you're replying to so there's no
confusion as to what you're talking about and to whom you are talking.

Shut your pie hole fish lips. No one anointed you m0derat0r of this
froup.

Thanks. :-)

FOAD
Old 25-02-2006, 12:02 AM posted to alt.troll,rec.ponds,alt.cracks,uk.rec.gardening
~Roy~

Ya gotta look the other way when you read crap from koi lo as she
thinks she can do as she pleases......I hear she gives it away on the
streets of Nashville to supplement her sons income.

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:40:05 -0700, Ian Paul Freemanly
wrote:
Koi-Lo Stroked my keelbasa and whined:

glegroups.com...

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....