GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Manual - Suffolk Colt 35s petrol mower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/12886-manual-suffolk-colt-35s-petrol-mower.html)

Steve S 03-04-2003 11:44 PM

Manual - Suffolk Colt 35s petrol mower

Hi all,

Just purchased an oldish Suffolk Colt 35s petrol mower.

Does anyone know where I can obtain a service manual for it. Either purchase
or download from the net.

Thanks

Steve

Adam Hughes 19-09-2008 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve S (Post 75179)
Hi all,

Just purchased an oldish Suffolk Colt 35s petrol mower.

Does anyone know where I can obtain a service manual for it. Either purchase
or download from the net.

Thanks

Steve

http://www.qualcast.co.uk/qualcastowners/

Click "Instruction Manuals" - this will open a pop up, choose "Classic Petrol 35S/43S" in the list in the pop up window - this opens another pop up with 2 links to download the manuals.

Cheers,