Old 06-03-2006, 01:47 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Sheldon Harper

Default Looking for Ways to Annoy the Neighbors

wrote in news:1141649639.157002.255690
@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:

snip

Sorry misc.rural folks. I'm not really a stalker and certainly won't
come in here again - but I have to give myself some reassurance that I
will not have this woman destroy me further.

snip

Having been on the receiving end I certainly appreciate the difficulty.

At the moment abusive women on the internet take refuge in a system that
resembles US Justice early in the 20th century when running across a
state line provided them safe harbor from their acts. Here they just
go play for a while in some other newsgroup and call anyone who takes
the battle to them a stalker. It isn't that at all, but pressing yet
another hot button, inappropriate as it is, suits their game plan well.

This isn't so bad a newsgroup when the few lunatics who participate
here aren't having one of their post menopausal flareups. Funny how
those rare up concurrently! Lest I be accused of gender bias I include
males in this opinion. I refuse to be left out of yet another excuse! LOL

The trigger appears to be achieving something, anything, beyond
their capacity to achieve. Your "sin" appears to me to be that
of success. You might notice that they never attack success head
on, they'll wait for some other issue and attack in an unrelenting
mode, invariably in a pack mode. Think of it as a sort of a copy
of Othello being played out, with Janet B. being Iago, working to
tear down any success within sight or reach. That's precisely
what happened to me here, and to you over in the uk gardening
group. Needless to say the greater your success, the more
impossible for them to achieve anything near what you have, the
more adament and unrelenting the attacks.

Funny, they always love the underdog and absolutely hate the
very people they themselves want to emulate. This is an
unfortunate fact you'll have to get used to. Without being
disparaging I'll add it sounds to me as though the class system
in England has sheltered you from the treatment you have received
at Janet's hand. The unfortunate fact is that those protections
are disappearing all over the world. It is a shame we are faced
with wasting our time fending off attacks arising out of the
jealousy of the lower classes. Mind you lower classes aren't
simply economic any longer, they're evident in the poverty of
spirit that's visible when you read with understanding. Some
of the lowest of the low I've encountered are financially well
off, but I would never call them wealthy.

Best of luck in your endeavors. "Don't let the *******s get you down!"

Old 07-03-2006, 06:49 AM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Farm1

"Sheldon Harper" wrote in message
wrote in news:1141649639.157002.255690
@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:

snip

Sorry misc.rural folks. I'm not really a stalker and certainly won't
come in here again - but I have to give myself some reassurance that I
will not have this woman destroy me further.

snip

Having been on the receiving end I certainly appreciate the difficulty.

Sheldon, you are the most appalling sad sack of garbage it has EVER been my
misfortune to come across.

Not satisfied with supporting the Puke's attempts in misc.rural where Puke
very clearly came stalking Janet, you crosspost to urg! You slimy trolling,
trouble making, pathetic excuse for a human being. Why don't you just crawl
back under whichever rock spawned you.

And just so that urg posters can see how Puke came stalking Janet in
misc.rural, and what a sad animal YOU are in supporting her (and stupidly
denying that Puke WAS stalking), I include a sample from Puke's first post
to misc.rural:
It is all so very interesting, isn't it Janet. Tell us what you think.
It is fascinating to read you, especially when it's about your sexual
expertise. You seem to be at ease here, better than in uk.gardening I'd
say, where a handful of little ladies rally behind you, nodding and
agreeing upon your grand words for fear of being bullied themselves.

Puek deliberately set out to stalk and make trouble and now you do too.

You and Puke are both stalkers and both sick, sad specimens. You now go
irretrievably into the Bozzo Bin.

Old 07-03-2006, 12:38 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Jim Ledford

Farm1 wrote:

[...]

Farm1 has spoken correctly.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:01 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Sheldon Harper

Default Ping Puce (was Looking for Ways to Annoy the Neighbors)

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in news:440d308a$0$14514$5a62ac22
@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au:

"Sheldon Harper" wrote in message

wrote in news:1141649639.157002.255690
@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:

snip

Sorry misc.rural folks. I'm not really a stalker and certainly won't
come in here again - but I have to give myself some reassurance that I
will not have this woman destroy me further.

snip

Having been on the receiving end I certainly appreciate the difficulty.

Sheldon, you are the most appalling sad sack of garbage it has EVER
been my misfortune to come across.

If this had come from any rational person I'd be upset. As things
stand you are the Queen of Shit and Garbage so nothing that comes
out of your mind is worthy of consideration. Your contributions
to misc.rural have been so trite they've had no merit whatever. It
would be a somewhat better newsgroup without you.

Not satisfied with supporting the Puke's attempts in misc.rural
where Puke very clearly came stalking Janet,

Janet reaped what she has sowed. Not that that's legitimately
any of your business unless you two are virtual or real lovers.
Are you? Isn't this the way lesbian lovers behave in public?
With hysterical support for one another, come what may?

you crosspost to urg!

Certainly. It seemed the appropriate thing to do. I note that
you crossposted as well, so if you're any example to follow I
must have done the right thing, no? LOL

Now the urg folks know who Janet's support is elsewhere, Fat Fran
allegedly from Australia.

You slimy trolling,
trouble making, pathetic excuse for a human being. Why don't
you just crawl back under whichever rock spawned you.

Awwww, honey, I wouldn't want to impose on your hospitality.

And just so that urg posters can see how Puke came stalking
Janet in misc.rural, and what a sad animal YOU are in supporting
her (and stupidly denying that Puke WAS stalking), I include a
sample from Puke's first post to misc.rural:

It is all so very interesting, isn't it Janet. Tell us what you think.
It is fascinating to read you, especially when it's about your sexual
expertise. You seem to be at ease here, better than in uk.gardening I'd
say, where a handful of little ladies rally behind you, nodding and
agreeing upon your grand words for fear of being bullied themselves.

Puek deliberately set out to stalk and make trouble and now you do too.

LOL When you get going you make a lot of typos. Still every ~5th
flame of yours is a spelling flame. The best one today is below.

Oh dear, you think I would have bothered had it not been for the
unreasonable viscousness of you two in your own little misc.rural
tag team in the first place? You're just an ignorant ex-civil
servant.

Coming on as strongly as you have it must be your turn to kiss
Janet's ass?

You and Puke are both stalkers and both sick, sad specimens.

Misuse of the hot button "stalker" once again. You're plainly a
desperate bitch seeking a little excitement in her life. What's the
matter, none of the men in your town willing to give you a tumble?
All the women are on to you and won't give you the time of day?

Sad sack indeed. T'is image in the mirror you're describing. Didn't
your mommy teach you what a mirror is? You mean you've spent your
entire life thinking there's a monster in the room with you? LOL

You now go irretrievably into the Bozzo Bin.

Oh No! Not your "Bozzo Bin" whatever that means?

google Bozzo 896,000 hits

google bozo 4,220,000 hits

FOAD, Fat Fran, Queen of Shit and Garbage. ROTFLMAO HAND

Old 07-03-2006, 04:14 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Sheldon Harper

Jim Ledford wrote in news:440D7EB6.E47A9EB4
@bellsouth.net:

Farm1 has spoken correctly.

How long ago did you suffer the burnout you demonstrate here?

Do you have one active brain cell left?

Old 08-03-2006, 02:35 AM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Farm1

"Sheldon Harper" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote

Not satisfied with supporting the Puke's attempts in misc.rural
where Puke very clearly came stalking Janet,

Janet reaped what she has sowed.

Both you and Puke are stalkers. You deliberately went searching for urg and
posted there when any disagreement with Janet arose as a dirrect result of
you own evident idiocy.

You are responsing to buttons that Puke (now calling herself
tatadanglaterre) has pushed. You are not only easily manipulable but are
clearly a troll and troublemaker in additon to being a net stalker..

Not that that's legitimately
any of your business unless you two are virtual or real lovers.
Are you? Isn't this the way lesbian lovers behave in public?

Disgusting and shows the level of your intellect. Get above the belt if you
can.

you crosspost to urg!

Certainly. It seemed the appropriate thing to do.

For a bitter and twisted idiot who can't win by using either logic or
intellect, yes, I can see your reasoning. Get even by being a stalker. You
pathetric sustanceless wheezebag

Now the urg folks know who Janet's support is elsewhere, Fat Fran
allegedly from Australia.

I've posted and read at urg for years so this is no surprise to urg. You
didn't evenknow of urg's existence till Puke told you of it. Get a life you
sad sack.

You and Puke are both stalkers and both sick, sad specimens.

Misuse of the hot button "stalker" once again. You're plainly a
desperate bitch seeking a little excitement in her life. What's the
matter, none of the men in your town willing to give you a tumble?
All the women are on to you and won't give you the time of day?

More sexual abuse? You need to see a shrink for your perversive
abusiveness. What a sorry specimen.

Old 08-03-2006, 07:45 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Larry Caldwell

Sheldon Harper wrote:

Oh dear, you think I would have bothered had it not been for the
unreasonable viscousness of you two in your own little misc.rural
tag team in the first place? You're just an ignorant ex-civil
servant.

I have had many disagreements with both Fran and Janet. They are women
with strongly held opinions, who are not afraid to tell you what they
think. I know I have frosted their buns more than once, but we still
manage to maintain a civil discourse. If I ever make it to Scotland, I
will surely stay at Janet's B&B for a couple of days, for the scones
and the table pounding discussions. I think it would be great fun.
Not everyone needs to agree on everything.

Misuse of the hot button "stalker" once again. You're plainly a
desperate bitch seeking a little excitement in her life. What's the
matter, none of the men in your town willing to give you a tumble?
All the women are on to you and won't give you the time of day?

Sheldon, you have all the social skills of a junkyard dog. Scratch
that. The comparison is an insult to the junkyard dogs I have known.

Old 09-03-2006, 10:35 AM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

The message . com
from "Larry Caldwell" contains these words:

Sheldon Harper wrote:

[...]

I presume 'Sheldon Harper' is one of our trolls as his post (presumably)
fell into my spam/trollpit, which is a fit place for it, along with
similar vicious outpourings.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 11-03-2006, 01:44 AM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Sheldon Harper

Janet Baraclough wrote in
:

Whenever La Puce ("the flea"..the name she calls herself) infests a
new group, she invariably attaches herself to its junkyard dog.. Too
funny that Sheldon x-posted all his lying-abuse crap to uk.rec.gardening

Then you should welcome this crossposted as well.

, the very last place where Puke wanted any of her abusive troll
contacts to show up and give her away.

LOL

You are even more an idiot than I previously thought. Keep showing
off, Janet.

Old 11-03-2006, 02:12 AM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Sheldon Harper

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message

Whenever La Puce ("the flea"..the name she calls herself) infests
new group, she invariably attaches herself to its junkyard dog.. Too
funny that Sheldon x-posted all his lying-abuse crap to
uk.rec.gardening , the very last place where Puke wanted any of her
abusive troll contacts to show up and give her away.

Yes :-)) If she wanted to continue to try in vain to impress the tough
crowd in urg, she shouldn't have come here.

"Impress the tough crowd"?????

That's clearly your personal agenda, not hers from what I've read.

She's undertaken a course of study. Although there's a school of
humanities at many universities 1) You wouldn't qualify for
admission and 2) They don't actually have a course teaching
people how to be human, so it wouldn't do you any good anyway.

What, of value, have you contributed to either newsgroup in the
past month, Fat Fran?

That's a rhetorical question, so I'll answer on your behalf. You've
been a noise burden rather than an asset to either group.

Old 15-03-2006, 02:59 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Sheldon Harper

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in
:

NOW you FINALLY decide to look? What an twit. It's far too late to
look now!

What a crass lowlife jerk you are.

Catfights are a regular fare in uk.rec.gardening:

http://tinyurl.com/z63p4

I think that Janet's posts, set to expire, should be retained here
for continuity of that thread.

I'll reply to Janet's last line below. How about the abuse you
dish out to anyone you see doing something worthwhile. You're
obviously a scullery maid aspiring to be queen.

You've been abusive in both newsgroups Janet. You're a sickening
liar tried and true. You and Fran (Farm1) follow one another
around taking turns sticking your noses up one another's bums.
Ordinary folk would smile as you went by and ignore you if it
weren't for the little side adventures you and Fran take
abusing decent people with your skewed worldviews.

Is it a concidence that the two of you fight together on all
issues in at least two newsgroups? You're a lesbotrollteam!

Here are Janet's posts set to expi

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
From: Janet Baraclough - view profile
Date: Tues, Mar 14 2006 10:42 am
Email: Janet Baraclough
Groups: uk.rec.gardening
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author
Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived. This
message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Mar 21, 10:42 am).

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

On 14/3/06 1:28 pm, in article
. com, "La Puce"
wrote:

we know that a troll

leaped onto her posts at misc.rural and followed her into urg.

No it's not. I haven't posted to demon in month, beside one post in
January regarding the Cumbria walk. Sheldon from misc.rural came in
here because Janet crossposted to you and all what I had written on
misc.rural. That's why you saw it.

Googles archive proves you are a liar on both counts.

Sheldon is not a troll.

His posts here prove otherwise.

Sheldon is an individual who has been abused by Janet

That is another of your lies; just like the ones you repeat about
Mike Crowe.

and

took the opportunity to get even during my banters with Janet on
misc.rural.

You haven't had any banters with me in misc rural, you posted a load
of vile abusive lies which are archived by google groups under the two
posting ID's you used there, la Puce and tatadangleterre.

Janet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: Janet Baraclough - view profile
Date: Tues, Mar 14 2006 10:50 am
Email: Janet Baraclough
Groups: uk.rec.gardening
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author
Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived. This
message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Mar 21, 10:50 am).

The message
from Rusty Hinge 2 contains these words:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
Point is concerning the attempt to deny the use of the gardening group,
which I consider fair comment and within urg charter.

And I'm afraid, the thread that Janet cites shows that at
demon.local, Puce
has infuriated people by her flirtations with trolls. It is hard to

avoid
drawing some unpleasant conclusions and at least wondering if some of her
friends haven't followed her here.

The trick is to know trolls when you see them and then ignore them.
Fair's fair, La Puce may have more difficulty recognising a troll for
what it is than we do.

Stop deluding yourself. If anything, that problem is yours.

The demon thread I posted contains incontrovertible evidence of Puce
lying through her teeth over and over again, denying archived evidence
of her own and her troll friend's posting history.

She has repeated that lie again today and Sally has pointed to the
archived evidence.

Puce has lied through her teeth today, about her archived activities
in misc.rural, and about the archived activities of a misc.rural troll
whose posts to urg leave no room for doubt.

This is a woman who has recently, publically lied that I am an urg
stalker who caused someone in urg to lose their job in 2004, and caused
Mike Crowe's problems.

A sustained posting history of such deliberate, sustained lying is
not attributable to error or language difficulty.

Old 16-03-2006, 04:28 AM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Farm1

"Sheldon Harper" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in

NOW you FINALLY decide to look? What an twit. It's far too late to
look now!

What a crass lowlife jerk you are.

Catfights are a regular fare in uk.rec.gardening:

Catfights have not been common there till you and your staking friend
arrived. They are far better at the rapier wit and very pithy insult than
either you or the Puke can muster.

You've been abusive in both newsgroups Janet. You're a sickening
liar tried and true. You and Fran (Farm1) follow one another
around taking turns sticking your noses up one another's bums.

Unlike sad loners like you, Janet and I have known each other in a number of
ngs. This is not uncommon for people who have the same interests. There
are other posters in urg who I have also known in other ngs. Not only that
but I see another Oz poster in ngs that Janet does not visit and never has
to my knowledge.

Ordinary folk would smile as you went by and ignore you if it
weren't for the little side adventures you and Fran take
abusing decent people with your skewed worldviews.

Bwahah. Decent? You and the Puke? You just cracked a funny!

Is it a concidence that the two of you fight together on all
issues in at least two newsgroups? You're a lesbotrollteam!

Oh God the classic men's fantasy of Lesbian action! Sad little man!
Obviously not getting any action.

Old 16-03-2006, 03:02 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Sheldon Harper

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in
:

Another dumb Yank who doesn't know that the US was a dumping ground for
UK convicts before the War of Independence!

Your presumptions are once again in error. Even today the mindset
shows up clearly in Georgia and spills over into the Carolinas.

But I'd be only too happy if there was any criminals in my ancestry.
The records for genealogists on the convicts who came to Aus are
exceptional and it's also fashionble to have a convict ancestor. My lot
came here at a minimum of 10 years after the end of the convict era.

Criminals traveled then just as they do today. The convict era
might not have anything to do with the mentality you inherited,
but your gang oriented criminal mentality is obvious. All you've
demonstrated is that you descend from an even lower criminal
class than the Brits transported.

When one has nothing to take pride in, as is your case, you'll
grab for anything. You're pathetic.