GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   (Lidl) Water Control System? Leaking? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/138595-lidl-water-control-system-leaking.html)

htmark98 06-03-2006 05:27 PM

(Lidl) Water Control System? Leaking?

Hi,

I bought a Water control system

http://www.lidl.co.uk/gb/home.nsf/pa...20060306.index

And it's leaking from the top now has anyone bought one of these before
and is this normal or have i got a broken one? As dont want to go back
and get a replacment and to find that its a common issue.

I think its a great idea as be excellent when i go on holiday.

Russel Sprout 06-03-2006 08:30 PM

(Lidl) Water Control System? Leaking?

"htmark98" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

I bought a Water control system

http://www.lidl.co.uk/gb/home.nsf/pa...20060306.index

And it's leaking from the top now has anyone bought one of these before
and is this normal or have i got a broken one? As dont want to go back
and get a replacment and to find that its a common issue.

I think its a great idea as be excellent when i go on holiday.

At that price I'd take a guess that their QC system is yourself.

htmark98 06-03-2006 08:45 PM

(Lidl) Water Control System? Leaking?

Fixed it, it needed a 2nd washer inside. No leaks at all now.