GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Back from the dead (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/138616-re-back-dead.html)

shazzbat 07-03-2006 11:30 AM

Back from the dead

"JW" wrote in message
I'm Back.

Those of you , certainly Janet and Sacha may remember me. I posted
regularly on URG for quite a while in the past year or so..

My title is not a joke, I had a cardiac arrest for 2 minutes in August
last year, after suffering from Meningitis.

Needless to say I am damn glad to be back on here, you will have to
reducate me on the Hortic stuff

Green side up :-))

Best wishes and welcome back

Steve

Goldfinch 07-03-2006 10:18 PM

Back from the dead

"
"JW" wrote in message
I'm Back.

Those of you , certainly Janet and Sacha may remember me. I posted
regularly on URG for quite a while in the past year or so..

My title is not a joke, I had a cardiac arrest for 2 minutes in August
last year, after suffering from Meningitis.

Needless to say I am damn glad to be back on here, you will have to
reducate me on the Hortic stuff

-----------
Sorry to hear that you have been through such a tough time, but welcome back
;-)

We met at the urg Kew meet a few years ago.

Best wishes,
Marina.
E. Sx

Bob Hobden 12-03-2006 04:37 PM

Back from the dead

"Goldfinch" wrote after Jim W
wrote " I'm Back".

Those of you , certainly Janet and Sacha may remember me. I posted
regularly on URG for quite a while in the past year or so..

My title is not a joke, I had a cardiac arrest for 2 minutes in August
last year, after suffering from Meningitis.

Needless to say I am damn glad to be back on here, you will have to
reducate me on the Hortic stuff

-----------
Sorry to hear that you have been through such a tough time, but welcome
back
;-)

We met at the urg Kew meet a few years ago.

I too remember you from the URG meet at Kew, glad to see you back here and
sorry to hear of your troubles.
Don't expect such things, the cardiac arrest, when a "youngster".
Hopefully all is well now.

And I thought I was having a bad time with my recent Hard Drive
self-destruction and total data loss.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Rusty Hinge 2 12-03-2006 05:32 PM

Back from the dead

The message
from "Bob Hobden" contains these words:

We met at the urg Kew meet a few years ago.

I too remember you from the URG meet at Kew, glad to see you back here and
sorry to hear of your troubles.
Don't expect such things, the cardiac arrest, when a "youngster".
Hopefully all is well now.

Who's back? I didn't see the OP - was it crossposted to more than two
groups? (Or posted from Blueyonder, which posts don't seem to be
reaching Zetnet?)

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Rusty Hinge 2 13-03-2006 11:38 AM

Back from the dead

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:

(quote)

Thanks. But no attributions so I can see why my killfile ate his post -
or if it came from Blueyonder, whose posts seem to be filtered out of
the feed before they reach Zetnet.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Rusty Hinge 2 13-03-2006 08:17 PM

Back from the dead

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:

Here's Jim's full post with header. Blueyonder not implicated, since
it arrived here in zimacs :-)
Zimacs apears to be dropping a fair number of legitimate posts atm .

I forgot - I unsubbed from outside newsgroups for four days about then.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig