GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   RHS Gen. Cert. Hort. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/138641-rhs-gen-cert-hort.html)

Trevor 07-03-2006 05:15 PM

RHS Gen. Cert. Hort.

Good luck everyone taking the exam tomorrow!

(09.30 Bishop Burton, East Yorkshire for me)

June Hughes 07-03-2006 05:54 PM

RHS Gen. Cert. Hort.

In message , Trevor
writes
Good luck everyone taking the exam tomorrow!

(09.30 Bishop Burton, East Yorkshire for me)

Ditto
--
June Hughes

Rupert 07-03-2006 06:12 PM

RHS Gen. Cert. Hort.

"Trevor" wrote in message
Good luck everyone taking the exam tomorrow!

(09.30 Bishop Burton, East Yorkshire for me)

Best of British. Bring home the flag for Yorkshire.

Usenet Rulez 07-03-2006 07:04 PM

RHS Gen. Cert. Hort.

Den vedervärdige "Trevor" fick mej
nästan att ramla ur stoeln med meddelandet news:440dbfb2$0$9257
i uk.rec.gardening

Its ****ing snowing here, any recommendations regarding gardening?

Trevor 08-03-2006 07:15 PM

RHS Gen. Cert. Hort.

"Trevor" wrote in message
Good luck everyone taking the exam tomorrow!

(09.30 Bishop Burton, East Yorkshire for me)

Should have been 1330 of course!

Crazy Dog 08-03-2006 11:36 PM

RHS Gen. Cert. Hort.

"Trevor" wrote in message

"Trevor" wrote in message
Good luck everyone taking the exam tomorrow!

(09.30 Bishop Burton, East Yorkshire for me)

Should have been 1330 of course!

Arriving four hours early has to be better than arriving four hours late.

--
Crazy Dog
Who once motorcycled 50 miles to work - on the wrong shift.

Trevor 10-03-2006 07:44 PM

RHS Gen. Cert. Hort.

Fortunately I got the tip off the evening before which pushed up my revision
total from 4 to 6 hours!

Trevor 10-03-2006 07:45 PM

RHS Gen. Cert. Hort.

Yen. I once drove 35 mls to work for a 12 hour night shift (24 hours early!)

June Hughes 10-03-2006 08:55 PM

RHS Gen. Cert. Hort.

In message , Trevor
writes

Yen. I once drove 35 mls to work for a 12 hour night shift (24 hours early!)

12 hours?? Blimey. Presumably, 24 hours early meant you had to go
home again.
--
June Hughes

Ophelia 10-03-2006 09:32 PM

RHS Gen. Cert. Hort.

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message ,
Trevor writes

Yen. I once drove 35 mls to work for a 12 hour night shift (24 hours
early!)

12 hours?? Blimey. Presumably, 24 hours early meant you had to go
home again.

LOL behave yerself June

June Hughes 10-03-2006 10:00 PM

RHS Gen. Cert. Hort.

In message , Ophelia
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message ,
Trevor writes

Yen. I once drove 35 mls to work for a 12 hour night shift (24 hours
early!)

12 hours?? Blimey. Presumably, 24 hours early meant you had to go
home again.

LOL behave yerself June

Oi! Thwaps are in order.
--
June Hughes

Trevor 10-03-2006 10:07 PM

RHS Gen. Cert. Hort.

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Trevor
writes

Yen. I once drove 35 mls to work for a 12 hour night shift (24 hours
early!)

12 hours?? Blimey. Presumably, 24 hours early meant you had to go home
again.
--
June Hughes

We were supposed to do 7 x 12 hour nights then 7 days off then 7 x12 hour
days and 7 off.

When they got short staffed and the 7 on stretched to 8 + week in week out
and occasionally to 12 x 12 shifts on, I began to think there must be more
to life!!

June Hughes 10-03-2006 10:22 PM

RHS Gen. Cert. Hort.

In message , Trevor
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Trevor
writes

Yen. I once drove 35 mls to work for a 12 hour night shift (24 hours
early!)

12 hours?? Blimey. Presumably, 24 hours early meant you had to go home
again.
--
June Hughes

We were supposed to do 7 x 12 hour nights then 7 days off then 7 x12 hour
days and 7 off.

When they got short staffed and the 7 on stretched to 8 + week in week out
and occasionally to 12 x 12 shifts on, I began to think there must be more
to life!!

Goodness. I do a similar effort in January but only because I have a
deadline. Are you working the whole 12 hours or do you get time off?
--
June Hughes

Trevor 11-03-2006 05:36 PM

RHS Gen. Cert. Hort.

[...]