GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anybody seen Ophelia lately? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/138666-anybody-seen-ophelia-lately.html)

Rusty Hinge 2 08-03-2006 11:35 AM

Anybody seen Ophelia lately?

Someone asked me if I'd seen Ophelia posting anywhere recently, as I haven't.

I hope she's OK?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Rusty Hinge 2 08-03-2006 02:54 PM

Anybody seen Ophelia lately?

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:

The message
from Rusty Hinge 2 contains these words:

Someone asked me if I'd seen Ophelia posting anywhere recently, as I
haven't.

I hope she's OK?

Have you tried emailing her?

Haven't got her emu.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Sally Thompson 08-03-2006 04:06 PM

Anybody seen Ophelia lately?

On Wed, 8 Mar 2006 14:54:39 +0000, Rusty Hinge 2 wrote
(in article ):

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:

The message
from Rusty Hinge 2 contains these words:

Someone asked me if I'd seen Ophelia posting anywhere recently, as I
haven't.

I hope she's OK?

Have you tried emailing her?

Haven't got her emu.

She seems to have posted fairly recently in uk.food+drink.misc - at least, I
assume that's the same Ophelia. (Do a search for her on Google Groups)

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk

June Hughes 08-03-2006 05:02 PM

Anybody seen Ophelia lately?

In message , Rusty Hinge
2 writes
Someone asked me if I'd seen Ophelia posting anywhere recently, as I haven't.

I hope she's OK?

If it's O from ukfd, she has been posting there. I shall email her and
tell her you are asking.
--
June Hughes

Rusty Hinge 2 08-03-2006 05:34 PM

Anybody seen Ophelia lately?

The message et
from Sally Thompson contains these words:

Haven't got her emu.

She seems to have posted fairly recently in uk.food+drink.misc - at
least, I
assume that's the same Ophelia. (Do a search for her on Google Groups)

Ah. Now that's odd, because the person asking is a uk.food+drinker, and
she's wondering who else she's missing if Ophelia is posting.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Ophelia 08-03-2006 05:36 PM

Anybody seen Ophelia lately?

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
al.net...
On Wed, 8 Mar 2006 14:54:39 +0000, Rusty Hinge 2 wrote
(in article ):

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these
words:

The message
from Rusty Hinge 2 contains these
words:

Someone asked me if I'd seen Ophelia posting anywhere recently, as
haven't.

I hope she's OK?

Have you tried emailing her?

Haven't got her emu.

She seems to have posted fairly recently in uk.food+drink.misc - at
least, I
assume that's the same Ophelia. (Do a search for her on Google
Groups)

Nodnodnod dat's me:)

Ophelia 08-03-2006 05:36 PM

Anybody seen Ophelia lately?

"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote in message
k...
The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these
words:

The message
from Rusty Hinge 2 contains these
words:

Someone asked me if I'd seen Ophelia posting anywhere recently, as
haven't.

I hope she's OK?

Have you tried emailing her?

Haven't got her emu.

Hellooooooooooooooooooo:)) You are most kind Rusty;)

Elsinoreatblueyonderdotcodotuk

I am back at work now so I don't have so much time for the groups:))

Thanks for letting me know June:)

Rusty Hinge 2 08-03-2006 07:20 PM

Anybody seen Ophelia lately?

The message
from June Hughes contains these words:
In message , Rusty Hinge
2 writes

Someone asked me if I'd seen Ophelia posting anywhere recently, as I
haven't.

I hope she's OK?

If it's O from ukfd, she has been posting there. I shall email her and
tell her you are asking.

Thanks. Ask her to give The Fair Maid Of Perth one too, please, as she's
not seeing Oph's posts in uf+dm

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Ophelia 08-03-2006 09:09 PM

Anybody seen Ophelia lately?

"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote in message
k...
The message
from June Hughes contains these
words:
In message , Rusty
Hinge
2 writes

Someone asked me if I'd seen Ophelia posting anywhere recently, as I
haven't.

I hope she's OK?

If it's O from ukfd, she has been posting there. I shall email her
and
tell her you are asking.

Thanks. Ask her to give The Fair Maid Of Perth one too, please, as
she's
not seeing Oph's posts in uf+dm

Are you seeing my posts Rusty?? Is it Anne who is not seeing me?