GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Do any charities take plastic plant pots? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/138730-do-any-charities-take-plastic-plant-pots.html)

Simon 09-03-2006 10:43 PM

Do any charities take plastic plant pots?

I have accumulated a large number of plastic plant pots that I want to throw
out. Does anyone know of any charities or organisations that take these? It
would be a shame to put them in the dustbin.

Simon

Rusty Hinge 2 10-03-2006 12:24 AM

Do any charities take plastic plant pots?

The message
from Simon contains these words:

I have accumulated a large number of plastic plant pots that I want to throw
out. Does anyone know of any charities or organisations that take these? It
would be a shame to put them in the dustbin.

Too true - do I qualify?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig