GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ray & Hillhouse nursery on Gardener's world (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/138844-ray-hillhouse-nursery-gardeners-world.html)

Gardening_Convert 12-03-2006 08:43 PM

Ray & Hillhouse nursery on Gardener's world

I was watching old episodes of Gardeners World on UK Gardens on
Satillite last night after several glasses of wine and what did I see
but Ray from Hillhouse nursery showing them round the gardens by the
house.

It was a nice suprise to see someone one who I know of from this forum
on the telly :)

The Garden looked great by the way :)

Sacha 12-03-2006 11:09 PM

Ray & Hillhouse nursery on Gardener's world

On 12/3/06 20:43, in article
, "Gardening_Convert"
wrote:

I was watching old episodes of Gardeners World on UK Gardens on
Satillite last night after several glasses of wine and what did I see
but Ray from Hillhouse nursery showing them round the gardens by the
house.

It was a nice suprise to see someone one who I know of from this forum
on the telly :)

The Garden looked great by the way :)

Glad you liked it. But my goodness there have been some changes since then
- for the better, we think. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk