GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   greenhouse temperature (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/138848-greenhouse-temperature.html)

Debbie06 13-03-2006 09:02 AM

greenhouse temperature

i have been growing seeds in my greenhouse at a temperature of 70/75f and now they have all germinated what temperature should i now carry on growing at could someone please help me thanks debbie

[email protected] 13-03-2006 03:43 PM

greenhouse temperature

It depends on the type of plant so a little about what you ahve grown
would help.

Mike

Debbie06 15-03-2006 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by
It depends on the type of plant so a little about what you ahve grown
would help.

Mike

Hi i have grown Busy Lizzie Petunia Marigold Lobelia and i now need to
know what temperature i need for day and night to keep them growing.
Thanks for your help
Debbie

[email protected] 15-03-2006 04:06 PM

greenhouse temperature

I would think they can be grown on at a slightly lower temperature, but
they will still need warmth as they are frost tender