GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bells Of Ireland (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/13886-bells-ireland.html)

Jayne 05-04-2003 06:32 PM

Bells Of Ireland

Someone at my flower arranging class was using these & I thought I'd like to
try & grow some - can they be sewn directly outdoors or do they need to be
germinated indoors? I don't have a greenhouse (yet) so my utility room
doubles up for now. Currently we have a windowsill full of sunflower
seedlings which the children are growing.

Do they need particular conditions & when should I grow them?

Thanks for any help!
Jayne