Old 13-03-2006, 11:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

Default Is anybody there ( 22.20 hrs ref point)

Old 13-03-2006, 11:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

"Rupert" wrote in message

Just me trying to do battle with all the garbage

Old 13-03-2006, 11:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

On 13/3/06 22:22, in article , "Rupert"
wrote:

"Rupert" wrote in message

Just me trying to do battle with all the garbage

Yes. 2246
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 13-03-2006, 11:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
H Ryder

Yes. 2246
and me - 22.50

--
Hayley
(gardening on well drained, alkaline clay in Somerset)

Old 13-03-2006, 11:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

id...
wrote:

"Rupert" wrote in message

Just me trying to do battle with all the garbage

Yes. 2246
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
)

Thanks--Just for a few minutes I felt very alone.
Over and out at 22.56

Old 14-03-2006, 12:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue

"Sacha" wrote
On 13/3/06 22:22, in article , "Rupert" wrote:
Just me trying to do battle with all the garbage

Yes. 2246

AOL 23.04

--
Sue

Old 14-03-2006, 08:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

Yes. My system wiped of all the postings in urg, not only the rogue
ones. Twice that has happened. Still, it's better than suffering the
rubbish.
--
June Hughes
Old 14-03-2006, 08:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from "Rupert" contains these words:

"Rupert" wrote in message

Just me trying to do battle with all the garbage

What garbage?

Meanwhile, to explain any new influx of garbage you might want to
look at a thread on demon.local (available on google/groups dated
January 9th and headed "We demand the truth"

Janet

And your point about gardening is?
--
June Hughes
Old 14-03-2006, 09:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia

"Rupert" wrote in message

"Rupert" wrote in message

Just me trying to do battle with all the garbage

Don't tell me the schools are out again already?? His mummy won't be
best pleased when she sees what he has been up to on her computer

Old 14-03-2006, 09:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message , Ophelia
writes

"Rupert" wrote in message

"Rupert" wrote in message

Just me trying to do battle with all the garbage

Don't tell me the schools are out again already?? His mummy won't be
best pleased when she sees what he has been up to on her computer

No, O. I don't think so. I came out with a blank screen after my
machine decided to delete everything from urg.
--
June Hughes

Old 14-03-2006, 11:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

The message
from June Hughes contains these words:

Yes. My system wiped of all the postings in urg, not only the rogue
ones. Twice that has happened. Still, it's better than suffering the
rubbish.

Didn't see any.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 14-03-2006, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

"Rupert" wrote in message

Just me trying to do battle with all the garbage

What garbage?

Meanwhile, to explain any new influx of garbage you might want to
look at a thread on demon.local (available on google/groups dated
January 9th and headed "We demand the truth"

Janet

And your point about gardening is?

Point is concerning the attempt to deny the use of the gardening group,
which I consider fair comment and within urg charter.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 14-03-2006, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message , Rusty Hinge
2 writes
"Rupert" wrote in message

Just me trying to do battle with all the garbage

What garbage?

Meanwhile, to explain any new influx of garbage you might want to
look at a thread on demon.local (available on google/groups dated
January 9th and headed "We demand the truth"

Janet

And your point about gardening is?

Point is concerning the attempt to deny the use of the gardening group,
which I consider fair comment and within urg charter.

After a quick scan, it looked to me as though someone there was telling
La Puce off for replying to trolls. Perhaps I missed the bit where they
may or may not have talked about flooding this ng. How on earth would
anyone find that particular thread without doing a Google Groups search
for La Puce? That is a very sad activity to indulge in. Could it be
that they are trying to lay the blame for the flooding on her? I am
certainly glad I only post to two groups or people may be spying on me
too. Come to think of it, they probably already have.
--
June Hughes
Old 14-03-2006, 01:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:27:12 +0000, Sacha wrote
(in article ) :

On 14/3/06 10:56 am, in article
, "Rusty Hinge 2"

"Rupert" wrote in message

Just me trying to do battle with all the garbage

What garbage?

Meanwhile, to explain any new influx of garbage you might want to
look at a thread on demon.local (available on google/groups dated
January 9th and headed "We demand the truth"

Janet
And your point about gardening is?

Point is concerning the attempt to deny the use of the gardening group,
which I consider fair comment and within urg charter.

And I'm afraid, the thread that Janet cites shows that at demon.local, Puce
has infuriated people by her flirtations with trolls. It is hard to avoid
drawing some unpleasant conclusions and at least wondering if some of her
friends haven't followed her here.

However, in reading that particular thread I was amused to see the first of
the sponsored links on the right:

Trolls
Great deals on Trolls
Shop on eBay and Save!