GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   'Home Security' plants/bushes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/13949-home-security-plants-bushes.html)

Keith D 06-04-2003 10:17 AM

'Home Security' plants/bushes

Hi all,
I can remember a few years ago a crime prevention officer mentioning
so called deterrent bushes that you can place around your garden or points
of possible entry - not doors :-) Can any of you recommend some thorny
plants/bushes fit for this purpose - is there any limit to the height that
they will grow or do they reach a natural peak ? Apologies for sounding a
bit daft but, as you can see, I do not know a lot about this subject.

Cheers,
Keith

--
Please remove both of your frontal lobe(s) to reply