Old 06-04-2003, 05:33 PM
Kelrosie

Default Bloomin sheep eating my blooms.

Anyone know what sheep cannot eat, or won't eat. I asked this question last
year and didn't have much luck.

Is it true that they do not like leaves that have a wax coat on them?

I have nowt against em in general, but it drives me wild when they eat all
my best plants. I can't fence my plot off as it mainly consists of loads of
pots and containers on an access path, which is used by my entire street. No
chance of installing a gate etc. I just want to try to outwit the buggers if
I can.

Thanks so much in advance,

Rosie.

Old 07-04-2003, 04:32 AM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "Kelrosie" contains these words:

Anyone know what sheep cannot eat, or won't eat.

Rhododendron ponticum, and gorse.

Is it true that they do not like leaves that have a wax coat on them?

Probably not. They eat escallonia and holly which are both waxy.

Janet

Sheep eating tree bark Lyle Gardening 5 03-11-2016 08:46 PM
Bloomin' Maters and other matters Terry Coombs Edible Gardening 1 16-05-2015 09:19 PM
Bloomin eck Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) United Kingdom 7 28-05-2007 06:26 PM
Bloomin' desert Phil Rhodes Garden Photos 10 08-05-2007 07:07 PM
Coming up bloomin' lovely Mike United Kingdom 0 13-04-2003 05:08 PM