GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Novices Q on Seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/14019-novices-q-seeds.html)

john_yates 06-04-2003 09:20 PM

Novices Q on Seeds

When I open a packet of seeds I often notice that some are much smaller than
others.
Doest this effect the size of the flower, or its quality?
Many thanks

Liveforthelittlejoys 07-04-2003 07:08 PM

Novices Q on Seeds

Don't know, I always reckon the plumper ones have more energy stored up and
do better but I've never tested it thoroughly

--
praise the lord and pass the ammunition