GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   lawn mower museum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/14037-lawn-mower-museum.html)

k 07-04-2003 12:10 AM

lawn mower museum

"Mike Causer" wrote in message

I've been told that there is a lawnmower museum somewhere in East Anglia,
anyone have any details? My father's collection of mowers needs a new
home - he hasn't thrown one away for at least 55 years :-(

Or, starter kit for a lawnmower museum now available......

Mike

Found this in uk.local.east-anglia

Richard 07-04-2003 07:56 AM

lawn mower museum

"k" wrote in message
"Mike Causer" wrote in message

I've been told that there is a lawnmower museum somewhere in East

Anglia,
anyone have any details? My father's collection of mowers needs a new
home - he hasn't thrown one away for at least 55 years :-(

Or, starter kit for a lawnmower museum now available......

Mike

Found this in uk.local.east-anglia

A Google search will find thousands of lawnmower collectors, clubs and
museums.

Essjay001 07-04-2003 04:08 PM

lawn mower museum

The British Lawnmower Museum

Telephone (+44) (0)1704 501336
Guided Tours (+44) (0)1704 501336
FAX (+44) (0)1704 500564
Postal address 106-114 Shakespeare Street Southport Lancashire UK. PR8 5AJ
Electronic mail
General Information:

k scribbled:

Pete The Gardener 09-04-2003 08:56 PM

lawn mower museum

On Sun, 06 Apr 2003 23:56:51 +0100, k
wrote:

"Mike Causer" wrote in message

I've been told that there is a lawnmower museum somewhere in East Anglia,
anyone have any details? My father's collection of mowers needs a new
home - he hasn't thrown one away for at least 55 years :-(

Or, starter kit for a lawnmower museum now available......

Mike

Found this in uk.local.east-anglia

I don't know if you could call it East Anglia, but the museum at
Milton Keynes is reputed to have a good collection of mowers. They're
at: http://www.mkmuseum.demon.co.uk/mowers.htm

--
Pete The Gardener
A room without books is like a body without a soul.