GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New handles for a fork (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/141259-new-handles-fork.html)

Instep 17-03-2006 03:39 PM

New handles for a fork

Thanks to all who contributed to my posting.
I will follow up some of the leads and see how I get on.

Ann

Brian 17-03-2006 08:58 PM

New handles for a fork

"Instep" wrote in message
Thanks to all who contributed to my posting.
I will follow up some of the leads and see how I get on.

Ann

~~~~~~~~
After years of gardening, woodworking and metalwork I repaired my own.
It was totally useless!! I took it to a local professional and it came back
as good as new!!
Best Wishes Brian.

Brian 17-03-2006 09:19 PM

New handles for a fork

"Instep" wrote in message
Thanks to all who contributed to my posting.
I will follow up some of the leads and see how I get on.

Ann

After years of experience I tried this for myself. It was totally
useless!!. A professional, however, repaired my efforts very well and
reasonably~~as good as new.
Best Wishes Brian.

#