GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   small plant pots (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/141396-small-plant-pots.html)

tab 21-03-2006 02:07 PM

small plant pots

When we used to go to Spain on holiday wife would always take back one or
two plant pots.The decorated glazed china ones that hang on a nail or hook
on wall or fence.She keeps checking in local garden centres trying to find
more without success.
Does anyone know if these are sold anywhere in uk?

Sacha 21-03-2006 02:55 PM

small plant pots

http://www.aspanishtouch.com/
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Tab 21-03-2006 07:16 PM

small plant pots

"Sacha" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.aspanishtouch.com/
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Thanks a lot Sacha.Pity that the shows are a bit far away for us.

Sacha 21-03-2006 10:53 PM

small plant pots

???? Have you not asked them if they do mail order? The hanging pots
are to be seen on the web site.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

[email protected] 21-03-2006 11:23 PM

small plant pots

Sacha wrote:
http://www.aspanishtouch.com/
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Sacha when you reply in Google Groups if you want to include
any quoted text, you need to reply from the top of the message
CLICK ON show options
^^^^^^^^^^^^
as below

1 From: Blah blah
Date: Mon, Mar 13 2006 10:20 pm
Email: "blah blah
Groups: alt.test
Not yet ratedRating:

CLICK ON show options
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and then on reply
^^^^^^

original | Remove |
^^^^^^
Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

That wil bring up a full window with the quoted text already present.
This can be trimmed to suit if necessary.
(you can also turn quoted text on and off when reading as well)

michael adams

michael adams 21-03-2006 11:28 PM

small plant pots

Sacha wrote:
http://www.aspanishtouch.com/
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Sacha when you reply in Google Groups if you want to include
any quoted text, you need to reply from the top of the message
CLICK ON show options
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oops!

Hoist by my own petrard !

The above was posted in Google as well.

Where did it go. I can hear the knives being sharpened now.

Exit stage left.

michael adams

as below

1 From: Blah blah
Date: Mon, Mar 13 2006 10:20 pm
Email: "blah blah
Groups: alt.test
Not yet ratedRating:

CLICK ON show options
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and then on reply
^^^^^^

original | Remove |
^^^^^^

michael adams 21-03-2006 11:31 PM

small plant pots

Sacha wrote:
http://www.aspanishtouch.com/
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Sacha when you reply in Google Groups if you want to include
any quoted text, you need to reply from the top of the message
CLICK ON show options
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oops!

Double Oops. Its O.K the reply above was a follow uo to the first
message containing the adresses only.

as below

1 From: Blah blah
Date: Mon, Mar 13 2006 10:20 pm
Email: "blah blah
Groups: alt.test
Not yet ratedRating:

CLICK ON show options
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and then on reply
^^^^^^

original | Remove |
^^^^^^

Date: Mon, Mar 13 2006 10:20 pm
Email: "blah blah
Groups: alt.test
Not yet ratedRating:

CLICK ON show options
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and then on reply

Halleluia! I was wondering how that could be managed. Thank you. I'm
hoping not to have go on posting through Google for much longer,
however!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Date: Mon, Mar 13 2006 10:20 pm
Email: "blah blah
Groups: alt.test
Not yet ratedRating:

CLICK ON show options
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and then on reply

Halleluia! I was wondering how that could be managed.

It's simply incompetent design. And it's been like that
since the new "improved" beta version of Google Groups
was introduced. In the original version you got the quoted
text automatically.

Now they provide an "obvious" reply option at the bottom
of the message which promotes bad netiquette, even for people
who actually want to include quotes, and hides the correct one
away, one layer deep, and one of many choices, behind "options".

"You know it makes sense".

michael adams